The global lockdown triggered by the pandemic of COVID-19 has pushed a transforming industry into a state of a major crisis. The pandemic has created a perfect storm for the global oil and gas industry, combining the oversupply with a dramatic fall in the demand. It becomes important for company leaders in Balikpapan to gathers, discuss, and share their thoughts about the future outlook of the oil and gas industry in this disruption era through the business unusual models in order to survive. Through this panel discussion, a sense of optimism in the wake of stabilizing oil prices and potential scenarios of shifting the current paradigm in oil and gas business models can be built and spread. This event will be a panel discussion with Q&A and open for the public, especially for those who are working in the oil and gas industry.
In the main summit, there will be a series of events such as WIN Inspiring Talks, Panel Discussion, and Awards Ceremony.
Women In Energy Inspiring Talks:
• Mrs. Iswahyuni Fifthana Hayati (Manager Development and Planning (SD/SDP) at Pertamina Hulu Mahakam and SPE Asia-Pacific Technical Advisory Committee),
• Mrs. Shauna Noonan (Former President of SPE International 2020 and Senior Director International and Gulf of Mexico Supply Chain Management · Occidental),
• Our moderator: Ms. Indah Primasari (Sr. Analyst Development and Planning at Pertamina Hulu Mahakam).
Panel Discussion - Main Summit:
• Mr. Tutuka Ariadji (Direktorat Jenderal Migas and Commisioner at Pertamina Hulu Energi),
• Mr. Wimbuh Nawa Nugroho (Vice President of Production Operations at Petronas Carigali Indonesia),
• Mr. Chandra Asmara (Manager Business Development New and Renewable Energy at Pertamina Power Indonesia),
• Moderator: Mr. Raam Krisna (General Manager at Pertamina Hulu Kalimantan Timur).